Sunday, July 20, 2008

I Can't Think of a Title Other Than "Introduction"...I Know, it's Lame

This is my first post on my first, very own blog page. You'll have to forgive me if all this sounds more like a journal. However, that's what I kind of think of it as...a place to write down my thoughts about life, death, and everything in between (and beyond). But I realize that it needs to make sense to others since I am writing these thoughts down (or typing) on a public website that ANYONE can read. But they will still be my thoughts. My husband brought up a very good point that actually motivated me to do this: It will help us to get to know each other better. (He too has his very own blog page.) And since I'm not the greatest at expressing myself verbally, I agree that this will help. So anyone who's curious as to what's going on in my head (or at least what I choose to make known, but still is more than what I express verbally), then this will help you too, to know me better. Wow, I feel like I sound pretty self-absorbed, but I really want to use this to analyze my thoughts about some things. And it's better than writing down these thoughts in a "my eyes only" journal, not only because it will enhance my relationships, but again, like my husband brought to my attention, it will (hopefully) make me a better writer. See, like that last sentence. You can see that I need to work on my writing skills. Anyway (Neil), don't make fun of me.