Friday, October 23, 2009

Good Old Jesus

I really can do anything, as long as I trust that God will get me through it. I mean, knowing that He's there encourages me to do things that otherwise I would be too afraid to do--or that I would do with an extremely bad attitude because I thought it would be a complete failure. This is one of the cool advantages of having a relationship with the Lord. I love it! I know, I know...I'm all positive now, but watch: tomorrow something will happen and I'll fail to trust in the Lord and either I will avoid the situation, or again, have that bad attitude and negatively affect others around me (whether I succeed at the thing or not).-- That's because I'm not perfect. It's just that I've been noticing this confidence happening more and more, even on a regular basis. Okay atheists, maybe it is just a psychology thing. You know, there's this so called "God" I believe in and since I "trust in Him" I am encouraged to actually try new things, and do so with a good attitude. Yes, it's basic psychology.

But guess Who created our psychology.

And guess Who relates to us through those brains of ours He created.

Duh! I always thought that was a way to explain away prayer and other things. But then one day I thought, "Hey! Of course it's "just psychology"!...He created us that way so He can related to us though it. I mean, why not communicate to the created by the means of how we were created?!? Again I will say, DUH! How else would He interact with us? It does make sense, you have to admit.

No comments: